Ultra-flat glaze, some are called pure glaze, full glazed, super-crystalline, high-crystal and so on.
●The relationship between ultra flat glaze and full glaze
Ultra flat glaze is essentially an upgraded version of full glaze, not a new category. The essence of the ultra-flat glaze is to introduce new product concepts and inject new technologies on the basis of full-glazed glaze production technologies and processes as highlights to upgrade product quality.
● Ultra flat glaze production process
Ultra-flat glazes and full-glazed glazes do not differ much in the production process, but they require R&D investment in the development of some processes and processes.
The ultra-flat glaze is thicker than the ordinary full-glaze glaze in the final glazing process. The thickness of the most transparent glaze on the surface of ordinary full-glazed glaze is 0.5-1 mm, while that of the ultra-flat glaze is 2-3 mm. In the polishing process, although the ultra-flat glaze needs to go through the “scrape-bump-throw” three-step process like full glaze, the ultra-flat glaze uses a hard polish tool to polish, that is, “hard throw”. The full-throwing glaze is polished using a soft-abrasive tool, that is, "soft-throw", with a certain degree of difference in the degree of polishing.
● The characteristics of ultra flat glaze
1. The most prominent feature of ultra-flat glaze products is the use of hard-throw technology to create a smooth and smooth brick surface, which makes up for the inconvenience of ordinary full-glazed glaze with water ripples and high flatness.
2. The ultra-flat glaze has achieved a new upgrade to the quality and texture of full-glazed glaze. Due to the use of new technologies, the ultra-flat glaze series products not only possess the bright gloss and color patterns of common polished glazes, but also have a jade texture and rich artistic expression. The pattern texture is more three-dimensional, and the color transition is more natural and realistic.
3. The Mohs hardness of the ultra-flat glaze is significantly improved compared to ordinary full-glazed glaze. The Mohs hardness reaches 6 and overcomes the shortcomings of full-glazed glaze and microcrystalline stone.
4. The resistance to thermal shock and cracking of ultra flat glazes is also much better than ordinary full glazes.
● Why is the body of ultra-flat glaze thin?
The blanks of ultra-flat glazes are relatively thin, mainly considering the reduction of energy consumption from the use of raw materials and the production process. Under the circumstance of ensuring the use of products, the thinning of the products can be realized to the utmost.
At present, most enterprises use a 4200-ton press. After high-strength press molding, the surface of the brick surface is formed in a dense structure. Even if the body is thin, the high wall thickness and high wear resistance of the ultra-flat glaze brick can be guaranteed. Sex.
For ultra-flat glaze users, thin and lightweight large-size plates not only save the logistics transportation costs and reduce the load on buildings, but also directly reduce the carbon emissions from logistics and construction.
● What are the selling points of ultra flat glaze? How to verify?
Ultra-flat glaze point wear resistance, hardness, flatness, fidelity and no water ripple.
1, positive look Look at the bright surface, clear texture, very layered.
2, the side look Ultra-flat glaze surface is extremely smooth, no water ripple, flatness is very high.
3, touch the surface of ultra-flat glaze texture delicate, moist.
4, to test
a Pick the guy with a solid body and let him stand on the vacant tile, which proves that there is no problem with the ultra-flat glaze compressive resistance.
b Use a marker to write a few large letters at random on the surface of the ultra-flat glaze. The ultra-flat glaze is wiped gently with a rag. The surface of the tile is clean and clear. The stain will not penetrate the tile surface, and the anti-fouling performance is good.
c Water poured on the back of the ultra-flat glaze. After nine minutes, the water droplets on the ultra-flat glazed brick embryos still remained, which proved that the water absorption rate was low and basically reached zero water absorption rate.
d. Use a key, scissors, or other sharp object to draw on the ultra-flat glaze surface. No scratches are needed to verify the abrasion resistance.