First, the main reason for the non-stick cement tiles:
1. The ground floor is not treated properly, or the watering is insufficient;
2. The cushion cement mortar is laid too thick or add more water;
3, the dust on the back of the tile is not removed or water infiltration is not enough, resulting in false bonding;
4. The national standard water absorption rate for porcelain tiles is E≤0.5%, and the national standard for ceramic tiles is ≤10%, so the paste force is far weaker than ceramic bricks. The shrinkage expansion rate of porcelain tiles is about 4×10-6, and the shrinkage rate of concrete is more than double that of porcelain tiles. When the cement shrinks, the shrinkage of the porcelain brick and the ground is inconsistent, and two different objects must be separated. In this case, the bottom of the porcelain brick is in a clean state.
5, Porcelain tiles have a low water absorption rate, such as large impact force (such as slamming) when they are not completely cemented with the cement, resulting in the separation of two different bricks and cement and a clean brick bottom.
6. Due to the inconsistent density of mortar, the mortar will settle after the completion of the initial setting period, resulting in hollowing and loosening;
7. When the tile is plastered, the stains on the back of the tile are not cleaned, too many water traces, or the cement does not meet the requirements, etc., will cause looseness;
8, and the thermal expansion coefficient of cement is different, there is a temperature difference after the large-size tiles are laid, and seasonal temperature fluctuation will cause the bond strength to decrease;
9. The back grain of the product is unreasonable, and a lot of brick bottom powder is adhered without taking measures.
Second, solve the problem:
1. Prevent emptying and shedding. Wall base must be cleaned. All kinds of dirt on the wall should be cleaned, and the water should be moistened one day in advance. Normal humidity is 30~70%. For example, when the grass-roots level is a new wall, when the cement mortar is 70% dry, bricks, bullets, and tiles must be placed. Before the tiles are used, they must be cleaned and cleaned. Soak the tiles with clean water until they do not bubble. Then remove the tiles and allow the surfaces to dry before attaching. When necessary, cement with a cement weight of 3% to 5% is added to the cement mortar to make the bonded mortar easier to mix and retain water, and it has a certain retarding effect, which not only increases the adhesion but also reduces The thickness of the adhesive layer is easy to guarantee the quality of the inlay.
2. As long as the construction process is strictly in accordance with the specifications, the specific paste procedure is: grassroots sweeping treatment → wipe the base gray → brick selection → soaking → row bricks → bullets → paste standard points → paste tiles → scratching → wipe the seams → clean up . During construction, the tiles must be clean, and the thickness of the bond should conform to the construction specifications and must not be too thick or too thin. When sticking, it is necessary to make the tile and the bottom layer stick densely. You can tap it with a wooden hammer. When hollow drums are produced, the tiles should be removed, the original adhesive mortar removed, and re-paving.
3, there are lime plaster, latex paint, wallpaper and other decorative materials on the wall, or dirt on the ground, must be cleaned, or cement mortar and the grass-roots bond is not strong; In addition, if the wall itself has cracks, should do Only after proper treatment can be tiled, so as to avoid future basic structural cracks caused by cracking or falling off the tile; also, for the flatness or verticality gap is too big on the ground, walls, but also use cement mortar for leveling treatment. The difference in the color of the tiles is also compared before the shop.
4. Lay out the floor before paving the brick. Lay out the cement-free floor tiles on the ground. After tapping, spread the grout to the floor tile and spread it on the floor. The diagonal positions of the four bricks are flush. The laying of the order is also stress. Posted floor tiles should be posted from the inside, such as the ground slope or floor drain, should pay attention to the direction of the slope to find the drainage; wall tiles should be laid from the bottom, for the sake of beauty, the bottom of the brick should be posted. After pressing the tiles, press the tiles. In addition, a wall cannot be attached to the top at a time to prevent the tile from being heavy and causing it to fall. Do not step on tiles for a short period of time.
5. In order to cater to the consumers who are pursuing new trends, some new technological methods have emerged in the market, such as tile adhesives, colorful caulking agents, and leave-joint pavements. Tile adhesive (also called dry sticking method), tiles do not need to be pre-soaked in the base surface without wet, as long as the basic conditions of the pavement can be better, so that the operating conditions have been greatly improved by laying porcelain tiles.
6, especially when laying large-area porcelain tiles, should pay attention to set aside enough expansion joints to ensure contraction. Porcelain tiles without special process requirements, according to the traditional method can be attached, but in the paving should pay attention to the underlying mortar in the exhaust after tapping, to check the consistency of the density, such as the occurrence of local loose, to add mortar to tap the exhaust again, Only on the back of the brick coated with 3mm thick pure cement slurry knocked out to complete the paving.
7. If the area of the adhesive coating on the back of the brick exceeds 50%, the method of loosening off can be solved when the method of paving construction adopts the method of cleaning the bottom of the brick, basic waterless stains, re-paving and leaving expansion joints.
8, in the construction should pay attention to the building climate, in the summer, because the material is more dry than usual, so for tiles, tiles and other materials that need to be treated with foam water, to extend the treatment time of the water, make the water close to saturation . In this way, there will be no water absorption from the cement due to the drying of the tiles during the bonding process, so that the bonding with the cement is not firm, emptying, dropping, and unnecessary troubles; Antifreeze, hollow tiles will appear if the tile surface is frozen in winter. The method of prevention and control is to ensure indoor temperature and humidity. Dry and cold in winter, the material is prone to cracks. Therefore, do not mix with other materials during transportation and storage. The process of laying ceramic tiles should be reserved with other materials to prevent cracks due to different material shrinkage coefficients. At the same time, in the northern areas, the northwesterly wind blows in the winter, and the moisture in the tile materials is easily lost. Therefore, when tiling, attention should be paid to adjusting the temperature in the room to prevent the work surface from losing water and causing dry cracks.